Why to avoid serious romantic relationships in your 20s? by Shilpa Jha
Answer by Shilpa Jha:
Major Reason :
You invest a lot of time in something that can be emotionally straining and can take you away from all the other creative things you can do .
Minor Reasons ( Some of them might be in resonance with the former ) :
- If you’re with a wrong person , it might affect your personality and your growth as an individual .
- There would be lesser money in your pocket .
- You’ll not explore new domains of knowledge or creativity due to lack of time .
- You might feel sleep deprived due to incessant phone calls .
- You might agree to things which would sound illogical to you to avoid fights .
- You might have to cancel your plans to give time .
- You might end up thinking a lot about futile issues that may make you regret later .
- You might feel that you’re being judged for every action !
- At the outset , relationships are very beautiful and interesting but as time flies , it feels that you are constantly working out on to make it work . If you are that interested in ‘working out’ at this age , it is better to go to a GYM ! At least that exhaustion will give astonishing results to both your mind and body !
- Even though you might be good , these experiences make you feel you not the same person . You know , the things is that you are DEFINITELY the same person . It is just that situations make a person look bad .